Key Holder Stylist (30+ Hours)
Our Keyholders work the floor of our retail store with the goal of growing customer relationships and ensuring a consistent exceptional retail experience.
We are looking for someone with a magnetic and energetic personality who is motivated to exceed personal and store goals, adaptable to different customers, and able to manage conflicting priorities in order to give outstanding customer service. Superior interpersonal and follow-up skills are essential. We are looking for someone with a POV on style and who has prior knowledge of products with interest to learn more and stay on top of trends.
Selling & Client Service
- Markets themselves and performs as personal stylist
- Acts as personal shopper within the store
- Meets and/or exceeds team and personal sales goals
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
Maintain a solid and organized client book that generates consistent and proactive sales, following our standards.
- Contribute to a positive, fun, busy and professional atmosphere
- Must have extensive knowledge of the brands and products we carry
- As a brand ambassador of The Edition Shop you must have a strong sense of style and a great attitude.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize work to-do lists.
- Must be professional and courteous in all internal and external customers.
- Monitor and maintain visual merchandising standards on a daily basis
- Participate in keeping the selling floor to operational and visual standards – both during the day and at the end of the day
- Adhere to loss prevention guidelines and deter shoplifting by providing excellent customer service.
- Follow all procedures in the POS system for ringing up sales.
- Must take pride in maintaining a clean and organized sales floor and backstock area.
- Passion for Customer Service, Styling and Product
- Able to drive personal business while working as a team
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Consistency in clienteling and follow up
- Strong converter
- Can deliver an outstanding customer experience
- High retention of clients/low lapsed rate
Job Type: 30+ hours
- Employee discount
- 30+ hours a week, ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs. Must have weekend availability.
- Commission/bonus pay structure opportunity
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Preferred 2+ years experience in fashion/customer service preferred
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Serious inquiries only, please.